I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Learning the Hard Way!

I made this card ALL WRONG!  See those little dark dots on it?  Well, those are smashed "crystals"!! (who knew they were plastic and they could be made to be so flat?!)   Lesson learned, don't run them through a die cutter!  The problem was I ran the blank cardstock through the machine just so I could see a new embossing folder, then I added the crystals, very cute.... but then it all went a muck,  I decided that I wanted to add a window using a Spellbinders scalloped oval ... mistake!  But, live and learn.  I guess I could have peeled them off and added more but I decided to go the cheap route and just added some Stickles on top of each, along with adding it to all of the dots inside the diamonds.  Unfortunately, you can't see any of that :-(  it really does add a cute little sparkle to the card.



Linked to:

8 comments:

  1. Ooopsie! Card still looks adorable and I love that cute little giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Unfortunately, the giraffe stamp/die has been discontinued and I think the embossing folder has too! No wonder I got them on sale!!! Shoot!, sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish everything done "all wrong" could look so right! I think it's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute little giraffe. Really sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have known you'd made a mistake, absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card even if you made it all wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might think it's all wrong but I think it turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones